RUBBER TRACK PROCESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Our Client is a Multinational Company looking for a qualified
Rubber Track Process Development Manager
The role will ensure the introduction and optimization of products, materials and processes in the company plant with consideration for customer requirements, R&D, local quality standards and factory targets, in close cooperation with related plant’s and R&D departments.
- Looking for and obtaining of information from different sources usable for development of new tyres, material and processes
- Execute the checking of new development tasks and therewith analysis of feasibility of product development activities
- Support realization production/ introduction of new tyres from prototype to regular production stage under consideration of the manufacturing process/process capability and practicality in serial production
- Realization of product improvement measures (CIP) for Material, Construction, Process and Technology including standardization and consolidation (complexity reduction).
- Cooperates on testing of samples indoor (materials & tyres) & outdoor testing
- Evaluate and archive testing results against original design intent. In case of negative result, ensure actions for improving
- Cooperate with Product development and other plant departments during realization of limited (LPT, VT) and unlimited (serial) production
- Introduce active or passive off-take production from preparation of technical documentation, production of test samples till the release to production
- Support to analyse the reason of defective production and realize corrective actions to eliminate it
- Realize analysis of claimed tyres
- Determine specific parameters of manufacturing tools and machines
- Realize all other actions not mentioned above, which are related to application technology.
- Cooperate with other departments and production plants globally
The ideal candidate has proven experience in the rubber tracks industry, of about 3-5 years.
Requirements & Skills:
- Fluent in English language
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently
- Communication and presentation skills
- Ability to see the big picture, provide solution
- Planning skills and ability to follow up – deliver results
- Ability to manage complexity
- Appropriate to resolve conflict with a positive outcome for the employees and company
- Leadership and engagement of teams
- Teamworking approach
- Innovation & Vision
Job location: Slovenia (near Ljubljana)