For multinational pharmaceutical Company we are looking for
The medical lead is a strategic country level leadership role, with principal responsibility for leading and building the medical affairs organization and developing the scientific and medical strategy.
This key leadership role requires a thorough understanding of all aspects of medical affairs that are relevant for the country. These may include late stage development activities, pre- and post-launch medical and scientific activities, including the development and execution of core scientific activities and programs to ensure launch excellence of new products in the country.
- Develop and execute of country level Medical Affairs plans, work strategically and operationally with entrepreneurial and innovative spirit, to contribute valuable strategic input to Sub Regional CMO plans and to country commercial plans,
- Lead, build and manage the Country Medical Affairs function
- Manage strong connection with local Opinion Leaders and External Organizations
- Lead within Country Leadership Team to operate a successful company organisation
Education and Experience:
- Medical degree
- Relevant experience in Aesthetic Medicine or Dermatology
- Team management experience
Work Location: Rome